Before our cross country move... I decided to make some travel pillows for everyone. I was thinking of man toddler the most but he was the one who used his the least. So the boys just picked out the fabric they wanted out of my scraps... I quickly realized that I would have to piece together the fabrics they chose, turning what I thought would be quick project into slightly more work then I thought.
They then chose the pattern to piece their chosen fabric together for their pillows. The two older boys chose a asterisk pattern while R chose a herringbone pattern... which I realize I suck at, they are suppose to line up, oh well.
So after I made the tops all around 6inches x 22ish inches, the piecing seams seemed too bumpy like they would be uncomfortable to lay on... so I decided to put quilting battingon the back and quilted it, before assembling the pillows. I then stuffed the pillows and sewed up the hole... super easy no real pattern needed. And almost free, the back of each is left over minky from their quilts so they match their quilts. Mine is left over fuzzy purple leopard print, that yes I had in my scraps. Clint was eyeing them so I made one for him though I used his and mine the whole trip... hey I'm fat and pregnant.